Clipper Blade Service
All makes including Ceramic & Arco
All clipper blades go through the following procedure:
- The blade is dismantled & thoroughly cleaned.
- Set the spring tension & re-set the blade bracket
- Sharpen the cutter & comb
- Air blast the cutter & comb to remove abrasive dust
- Re-assemble the blade, replacing any damaged parts i.e. plastic wear strip etc.
- Note! If springs or blade brackets need replacing we will contact you to advise.
- Test cut before packing for return to you
Earn 0 reward points with this purchaseAdd This Product To Your Wishlist